For over 20 years SA Waters & Leisure Magazine has become SA’s premier Boating and Leisure publication.
The magazine has a wide and varied distribution throughout South Australia – distributors
- an established network of boat and fishing tackle retailers
- tackle wholesalers
- marina offices
- both the Cruising Yacht Club of SA and the Royal Yacht Squadron
- The Department of Transport’s Marine Safety Group (to its three regional and one
- metropolitan boat registration centres)
- strategic main highway service stations and selected regional bulk deliveries
- our growing subscriber base
- The SA Trailer Boat Club & Port Adelaide Sailing Club
Over the past decade in SA there has been:
- many new marina berths created in SA
- vastly improved launching facilities right around our coastline
- more boats being registered
- a steady increase in the average size of boats
It is now believed that, with its fleet of over 55,280 recreational motor boats, SA can claim to have one of the highest per capital boat ownerships in the country.
SA Waters & Leisure magazine can also claim to be the most targeted publication available with which to reach recreational boat owners right across the State.
For further information, please contact Rosie Whitmore
Phone: (08) 8212 0536
InDesign > CS — preferably Macintosh
Quark Xpress > 4.01 — preferably Macintosh
Freehand > 8 — preferably Macintosh
Photoshop > 6, Illustrator > 8 — preferably Macintosh
Acrobat .pdf — PRINT OPTIMISED
We will supply printoptions file – please ask.
All colours MUST be converted to CMYK. Please supply a hard copy in either colour or mono with disk.
Macintosh — .tiff, .jpg or .eps files minimum 300dpi
PC — .TIF, .JPG, .BMP or .EPS files minimum 300dpi
If either of these are not available, please send a hard copy of logo
and/or images required as large as possible for scanning.